RESOLUTIONS – Happy New Year!
January 1, 2013
Posted by on
My New Year’s Resolutions:
- Be a better Dad…an ongoing challenge and one I will never stop trying to obtain.
- Be in better shape. Although I already starting taking steps down this road, this is a priority. I’m older now…45 years old. If I want to drink more, which is always a goal, and if I want to be a better Dad (and a better more attractive husband) then I need to be in better shape.
That’s it. If I can accomplish those goals, it would be a great 2013. I was at a service yesterday and the speakers were all talking about the passage of time. It got me thinking…a dangerous thing.
- The secret to life is enjoying the passage of time. ~ James Taylor
- Wisdom is not the accumulation of information. Rather, it is knowing when to ignore the information and follow your heart. ~Phil Grossfield, 2012
HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FRIENDS!
My Market Watch: It may sound the same but this is today’s My Market Watch…there is a huge push for the Fiscal Cliff plan to be passed into law and in my opinion there is a good likelihood something will happen today. Here’s my analysis:
- Focus is on the Fiscal Cliff which dominates headlines and the market.
- There is no news on whether the plan will include a tax reprieve for shortsales and foreclosures.
- News/Statements/Reports indicating a plan will not be passed will affect stocks negatively and boost bonds which sustains or improves rates/pricing.
- News/Statements/Reports indicating a plan will be passed will affect stocks positively and bonds will suffer which will worsen pricing. On news a plan has been reached I suspect our rates/pricing will take a significant hit.
- CNN – Significant Progress Made In Fiscal Cliff Discussions, Sources Say
- My Disclaimer