Detached Condo=SFR; What Life-Threatening Illness Is Making You Quit?
March 28, 2012
Posted by on
My Schedule…and a little extra: Dodgeball is a movie starring Ben Stiller and Vince Vaughn…it was on last night…it might be one of the dumbest movies ever. But there’s a scene where Vaughn’s character is scared of being ashamed and he quits the team. Enter Lance Armstrong who asks Vaughn, “what life-threatening illness is making you quit?” My neighbor friends never think about quitting…they have two kids with Cystic Fibrosis…ages ten and six. They have to swallow 35 pills and do a ton of other stuff just to get through each day. My wife, the Travel Mama did a post on how my friends travel as a family and deal with CF…she also makes a plea to raise money for charity – click here to read her story. Mystery Lyric: Do you know what’s worth fighting for? When it’s not worth dying for? Does it take your breath away and you feel yourself suffocating? Does the pain weigh out the pride? And you look for a place to hide?
Did someone break your heart inside…you’re in ruins — Answer. My Market Watch: Sometimes after a good day in bonds and improved rates we see things correct the next day and go back down…not so today which is a good thing. Rates are holding firm so far. My Schedule: I have one meeting at noon but otherwise behind my computer all day….
Pricing Engine (user ID & password required) Rate Sheet for Today Product Matrix
Our Lender Fee is only $699 “All-In”
- There is no flood fee, tax fee, etc.
- Appraisal Waivers accepted with $75 waiver fee
- Appraisal Fees may be reimbursed at closing.
- Processing Fees may be charged to the borrower on borrower-paid transactions. For lender-paid transactions, outsourced contract processing (NMLS Licensed) is considered a 3rd-Party Fee and therefore may be covered by YSP overage/excess rebate.
- YSP overage (excess rebate) may be used towards 3rd-Party Fees, Contract Processing (NMLS licensed), Prepaid Interest, Property Taxes, Hazard, and max $500 towards principal reduction.